Experience the pleasure of living in the round in an authentic six metre yurt, fully insulated and with a wood fire. Featuring a luxury King size bed and a deluxe double bed, it sleeps up to four
Well equipped Shared kitchen for Self catering. (Provisions can be ordered in)
- breakfast provided includes organic bacon and free range eggs, freshly home baked bread, muesli & fruit with coffee and croissants.
- BBQ on the terrace
- Sleeps up to 4. One luxury king and one double
- private outdoor hot shower and composting toilet
- Free transfers from Torea Bay or Punga Cove
- Free luggage transfer for Queen Charlotte Track walkers and bikers
- Private swimming Beach
- Wood fired Hot tub under the stars
- double sea Kayak
Our main season is Oct-April but we’re staying open through the winter too for that cosy retreat in the Sounds stillness!
There’s no better place in NZ. Having never been to the Sounds, I had no idea what to expect but Kate and Ian’s place at Kenepuru Head was a dreamscape. The yurt was magical and I had the most credible shower with a Weka! Kate and Ian were amazing hosts who were generous with their time, knowledge of the area, and hospitality. We didn’t want to leave and can’t wait to go back. – Ines, Wellington January 2018 (AirBnB)
Or you can have the whole place to yourself (both the Yurt and Summerhouse – sleeps 6) with a special deal check availability here