Experience the pleasure of living in the round in an authentic six metre yurt, fully insulated and with an EcoSmart fire. Featuring a luxury King size bed and a deluxe double bed, it sleeps up to four (cot available)
Well equipped Shared kitchen for Self-catering.
- breakfast provided includes organic bacon and free range eggs, freshly home baked bread, muesli & cereals with coffee and croissants.
- BBQ on the terrace
- Sleeps up to 4. One luxury king and one double (+ cot)
- private outdoor hot shower and composting toilet
- Free shuttle from Torea Bay or Punga Cove
- Free luggage transfer for Queen Charlotte Track walkers and bikers
- Private swimming Beach
- Wood fired Hot tub under the stars
- double sea Kayak
Our main season is Oct-April but we stay open through the winter too for that cosy retreat in the Sounds stillness!
There’s no better place in NZ. Having never been to the Sounds, I had no idea what to expect but Kate and Ian’s place at Kenepuru Head was a dreamscape. The yurt was magical and I had the most credible shower with a Weka! Kate and Ian were amazing hosts who were generous with their time, knowledge of the area, and hospitality. We didn’t want to leave and can’t wait to go back. – Ines, Wellington January 2018 (AirBnB)
Usually $300 per night including breakfast, but we’re currently offering a “coming out of Covid lockdown” special of $250
And to facilitate social distancing you will have the whole place to yourself.
If your party is more than four you can have both the Yurt and Summerhouse (sleeps 6) for another special deal, only $375 check availability here